A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Ben Simmons throws down a couple of jams on Instagram.
* ESPN’s Brian Windhorst with a terrific feature on the LeBron James/Dwyane Wade dynamic. It’s fascinating. Read it.
* Speaking of Dwyane Wade, Grantland with a very harsh but fair analysis of where he’s at now.
* Have a look at what Greg Oden did on his first possession in four years. Wow! I think people who call him a ‘bust’ are just so wrong. That term should be used for abject failures like Kwame Brown and Michael Olowokandi, not a guy like Oden who absolutely would have been dominant had his body held up.
* Check out the new ESPN ad with Joakim Noah, Bill Simmons and Jeff Van Gundy.
* SB Nation/Fear the Sword thinks Matthew Dellavedova is a shoo-in to make the Cavs roster.
* Pounding The Rock make the case for Patty Mills to secure the backup PG job in San Antonio.
* The NBA will return to the 2-2-1-1-1 Finals format this season. About time.
* Check out the Spurs’ new military-inspired camouflage alternate uniforms. Interesting…
Tags: Whats Doin