A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* LeBron James working out in a fiery dungeon. As you do.
* Andrew Bogut with a reality check: “We’re not going to sprinkle some dust on the roster and sweep everybody in the playoffs and win a championship. There’s a process, and it takes a lot of hard work and commitment.”
* Despite hitting the game winner against CSKA Moscow, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich was not impressed with Patty’s D when asked about his play post game: “I would say erratic is the best adjective. He always kind of flung around in all sorts of directions. He creates a little bit of havoc in all directions, really.” That statement probably reveals why Mills is stuck behind Cory Joseph and Nando De Colo in the regular rotation.
* HoopsHype with their first mock draft of the season. They’ve got Exum at 5.
* Grantland’s Zach Lowe separates the haves from the have nots. Bang on, as usual.
* ESPN’s Brian Windhorst says the Houston Rockets aren’t done dealing and expects them to cash in the Asik chip, soon.
* SB Nation’s Tom Ziller on what this season means for both Kevin Love and the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Tags: Whats Doin