A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Some dude tries to replicate Kobe Bryant’s car jump. It didn’t work.
* Ben Simmons writes a new entry for his USA Today blog. Ben: “I’m up to about 6-foot-10, 230 pounds now.”
* Is this the beginning of the end for the Milwaukee Bucks?
* Thirteen NBA owners have been listed among Forbes’ 400 richest Americans. Hmm. Remember how they successfully cried poor during the 2011 lockout?
* Truehoop’s Henry Abbott with another excellent piece on the ‘hero ball’ concept.
* NBA 2K14 Developer Diary shows us some gameplay improvements.
* Marc Gasol throws an insane full-court pass to Sergio Llull for a layup in Spain’s EuroBasket win over Serbia.
* Check out the Lakers’ new black alternate jerseys.
Tags: Whats Doin