A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Andre Drummond gets his girl on Instagram. I wonder if that would work for an average schmo?
* LeBron’s mum is apparently dating a 31-year-old Miami rapper…..
* DeMarcus Cousins and Isaiah Thomas’ hilarious Twitter “beef”.
* Rick Barry’s youngest son shoots underhanded free throws while playing college ball.
* Some Aussie lads nail a trick shot from the top of Rotterdam’s Euromast Tower.
* Tom Ziller from SBNation argues that the NBA should follow the NFL model of less guaranteed money in NBA contracts. I agree.
* Some Clippers playing flag football.
* Gilbert Arenas is facing jail time over his fireworks bust.
* Zach Lowe identifies a couple of young players who are entering a make-or-break season.
* Comedian Kevin Hart blocks Kyle Lowry’s shot.
Tags: Whats Doin