A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Steph Curry’s one-legged three pointer. Wow!
* Joe Ingles arrives for the Euroleague Final Four.
* LeBron James put on a passing clinic in Game 2 against the Bulls.
* SB Nation - ‘Derrick Rose and the Bulls’ history of letting players break themselves’. Spot on.
* Spike Lee videobombs Reggie Miller.
* Z-Bo celebrates his ejection in Game 6 of the Clippers series. Love it!
* Steph Curry signed a four-year, $44 million extension with the Warriors last offseason. Whoops.
* A superbly written piece on the soulless Brooklyn Nets.
* In my Playoff Diary entry earlier in the week I said that big men still play a critical role in deciding the outcome of playoff basketball, and Grantland’s Zach Lowe agrees. One of his best lines: “A big guy who can actually play both ends of the floor at a B-plus level is the most valuable non-superstar commodity in the league.”