A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Here’s a revelation – Michael Jordan’s trainer says he was poisoned for the ‘Flu Game’.
* Tim Duncan winds back the clock with two huge dunks against the Lakers.
* Dirk shaves the beard. Dammit!
* Harrison Barnes drops the hammer on Aron Baynes. Welcome to the league young fella!
* This is impressive – Norris Cole gets the game winning steal against Mr Clutch, Kyrie Irving.
* Bikini basketball, anyone?
* The New York Knicks’ small-ball lineup is wreaking havoc.
* Warriors’ rookie Festus Ezeli gets hazed.
* Sports Illustrated ranks the 10 most ridiculous flops of the season. Bunch of phonies!
* A Rasheed Wallace yelling ‘BALL DON’T LIE!’ compilation.
* Here’s the post-game interview with Kobe Bryant after he tore his Achilles. Tragic.
* Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe discuss the Kobe injury at length and where the Lakers go from here. A great listen.