A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Tom Ziller from SBNation crushes this nonsense about the Warriors being better off without Bogut.
* Dwight Howard with a huge block on Robin Lopez to preserve the win over New Orleans.
* A fan steals a towel right off Kobe’s back. So, what does one do with a sweaty towel?
* A fascinating on court exchange between Ricky Rubio and Alexey Shved.
* Check out this bizarre interview with Dennis Rodman after his trip to North Korea.
* I keep saying this, but Kobe again turns back the clock with a vicious dunk over Josh Smith.
* This high school buzzer beating game winner has got be up there as one of the best ever.
* Jamal Crawford with the alley-oop to Blake Griffin.
* Bill Simmons chats to Tony Parker. And here’s one for Boston fans – he should have been a Celtic.
* Jrue Holiday with the Instragram Photo of the Year.
* Ty Lawson with a big game winner against the Thunder.
* An interesting interview with Houston GM Daryl Morey and Grantland guru Zach Lowe.
* Dwight Howard makes 82% of his free throws in practice. Here’s the evidence.
* LeBron with the game winner against Orlando.