A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* If you haven’t already seen it, here’s The Kobe Dunk.
* Andrew Bogut wants some payback on the Houston Rockets.
* As the title of the article says, ‘Kendrick Perkins threw a Gatorade bottle at a nail salon after his wife argued with a technician’. Good one, Kendrick.
* LeBron James says he’s not getting paid enough and he deserves credit for taking less than the max. He’s right.
* Tom Ziller from SBNation wrote an excellent article dismembering Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski’s recent piece suggesting that the ‘super team’ era is dead.
* Some young dudes dress up as NBA players.
* Check out Deron Williams’ new $15.8 million Manhattan penthouse.
* A Pistons fan strips off his Tayshaun Prince jersey after learning of the Grizzlies trade. Poor guy.
* Paul Pierce schools rookie Fab Melo at practice.
* Brooklyn’s Mirza Teletovic airballs three straight shots within 40 seconds.
* Kobe Bryant has some interesting things to say on a range of topics in this interview with ESPN.
* You’re a prick, Caron Butler.