A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Andrew Bogut on the Barnes dunk in Toronto: “I didn’t see it properly because they wouldn’t show a replay for some reason. It was crazy. I don’t think he touched the rim, I think he threw it right on him, so I’m kind of excited to get my phone out once I’m off roaming to get on and see that video. I’m not paying to see Harrison dunk. I’ll tell you that right now.”
* The Toronto Raptors acquisition of the inefficient and overrated Rudy Gay is just another example of their GM Bryan Colangelo having no clue.
* This is pretty funny – Chris Bosh and wife holding a picture of Chris Bosh and wife.
* A fascinating interview with Celtic legend Robert Parish. Seems like the guy has blown all his cash and wants someone to bail him out. Here’s a snippet (and there’s plenty more): “People shouldn’t feel sad; they should help me get a job. I need a coaching job in the NBA. I’m restless and I need money.”
* Have a listen to this rant by Jeff Van Gundy on Dwight Howard. As usual, he’s bang on.
* I am not a fan of his, but this is some move by Jamal Crawford.
* Hoopspeak examines the train wreck that is the Phoenix Suns.
* Jeff Green with an impressive dunk against Miami.
* A fan in Miami skyhooks a half court shot, nails it (winning 75k) and then gets tackled to the ground by LeBron.
* A kid picks his nose behind the bench.
* Footage of Hakeem Olajuwon’s one-on-one workouts with LeBron James in 2011.