A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* The San Antonio Spurs officially announce the signing of Aron Baynes.
* Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski speaks to a very candid Kobe Bryant after their loss to Chicago. According to Kobe, to fix this thing he’s just got to “find a way to make shots”. Sure dude, that’s all that matters…
* And after the game, Kobe tweeted a picture of himself playing a piano (WTF) and then lifting some weights.
* Jordan Crawford with an impressive walk-off game winning three against Portland.
* Check this out; Caron Butler blocks Serge Ibaka’s shot, the ball hits the ref in the head and then he goes down like a sack of spuds.
* Getting to know The Man, Robert Sacre.
* The ‘Scallenge’ – Brian Scalabrine playing one-on-one against some average schmos. He destroys em’.
* Some guy gets a Charlie Villanueva tattoo on his arm.
* Bill Russell is mistaken for Morgan Freeman at President Obama’s inauguration.
* Miami steals a page out of the Boston playbook.
* Justin Bieber meets Michael Jordan. There’s something going on with those eyebrows.
* Iman Shumpert talks about his high-top.