A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Here’s a tip – don’t EVER challenge Jimmer Fredette to a dance-off, cause you won’t win. Another one on his wedding night.
* During their heated clash at MSG this week, Carmelo Anthony apparently told KG that he’d “meet him at the bus after the game”. He wasn’t kidding. And here’s the latest – TMZ footage of them going at it near the team bus.
* Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders destroying the Suns. This guy’s a beast. In Sanders, Jennings, Henson, Udoh and Ilyasova the Bucks actually have a good young core to work with, but you can count on the front office to screw it up. It seems simple to me – build around these young guys, continue to add through the draft and get rid of all the flawed over-priced veterans who are stinking up the roster (ex. Ellis, Gooden, Dalembert, Dunleavy etc.).
* It looks like the Sacramento Kings are moving to Seattle.
* Dwight and Kobe square off. So, apparently everything’s cool now. I don’t buy it.
* A sly Ty Lawson steals JaVale McGee’s shoe.
* Grantland on those NBA players who are getting limited minutes but are capable of much more.
* The Warriors’ Kent Bazemore is giving Robert Sacre a run for his money.
* Game-winners galore this week: Kyrie Irving, Joe Johnson, Eric Gordon and Bradley Beal. That’s more like it, create a decent shot; none of this contested off-balance 25-footer rubbish on a tied game.
* Kobe turns back the clock and jams on Chris Paul.
* Tyson Chandler with a vicious dunk against the Celtics.