A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Here’s the video of Monta Ellis comparing himself to Dwayne Wade. Hilarious.
* Warriors’ owner Joe Lacob says Andrew Bogut is “getting much closer” to a return.
* Finally, the man speaks. Robert Sacre, where do those celebration dance moves come from? “I learned a little bit from Yosemite Sam. He has those guns shooting up in the air, but other than that, really I just freestyle and go with it and get super excited when they make a great play.” Fair enough.
* Some lady freaks out when she touches a sweat-soaked Kris Humphries as he exits the court.
* Steve Novak has the same overall defensive rating as Tyson Chandler. Wait, what? TrueHoop explains. Fascinating stuff.
* Sacramento’s James Johnson buries a wild walk-off game winning three against New York.
* Patty Mills visits the kids at his holiday basketball camp.
* Roy Hibbert – he of the freshly minted max contract – is really struggling this season. Check out the egg he laid in this loss to Atlanta. He had zero points and 1 rebound in 20 minutes of action.
* A Q&A with J.R. Smith about his tats.
* Former NBA player Quincy Douby scores 75 points in a Chinese league game in only 36 minutes of action.
* Justin Bieber babysat Chris Paul’s kid at a Clippers game.
* Latrell Sprewell was arrested for playing loud music at his home in Milwaukee.