A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* This is gold – Steve Nash doing ‘Gangnam Style’ on the Lakers bench.
* Check out this hilarious photo of the Lopez twins on a roller coaster.
* An injury update on Andrew Bogut.
* Eric Bledsoe erases Dwayne Wade at the rim. Wow! I reckon the Clippers are going to be faced with an OKC/James Harden type situation here when trying to re-sign Bledsoe, because teams are going to be lining up to give him big bucks when he hits free agency. Keep an eye on that one.
* LeBron James leaves a fan hanging (and probably, rightfully so).
* The Lakers’ Robert Sacre is the best/most hilarious cheerleader in the NBA, and it’s not close. Here’s a sample of his work.
* Reggie Evans is the first NBA player to be fined for flopping. I love this rule.
* More from Sheed – he screams (literally) “Ball don’t lie” after Austin Rivers misses a free throw.
* Russell Westbrook drops the hammer on Steph Curry.
* Jeff Green with a nice dunk against the Jazz.
* A college kid scores 138 points. On 108 shots.
* Metta World Peace has clearly learnt nothing as he recklessly wacks another player (Jeremy Lin) in the face. The dude’s unhinged.
* Grantland with an interesting feature on Zach Randolph.
* A Chinese league game was halted after angry fans began tossing objects onto the court. The reason? Tracy McGrady was on the bench.