A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* The Warriors would be wise to play it safe with Andrew Bogut.
* Did you see Kobe Bryant’s death stare at Mike Brown in their loss to Utah? Brown was sacked the next day. Coincidence? I think not.
* The Lakers need a psychologist, not a coach.
* Kelly Dwyer from Yahoo! Sports absolutely nails the Mike Brown firing - he should have never been there in the first place.
* DeMarcus Cousins takes it coast-to-coast for a vicious slam against the Spurs.
* Footage of Dwight Howard swishing threes.
* This is great. Rasheed Wallace yells “yeah AFLAC” after Arron Afflalo misses a free throw. Never change, Sheed.
* Andray Blatche eating chicken while lying on the floor of the Nets’ team plane.
* Kings rookie Thomas Robinson with a nasty elbow to the throat of Jonas Jerebko.
* Zach Harper on A Wolf Among Wolves highlights some hilarity at the end of the Pacers-Wolves nail biter.
* A Sports Illustrated Q&A with Charles Barkley.
* Andris Biedrins badly airballs a free throw. Yikes! He seems to be done as a functional NBA player.
* Old man Andre Miller denies Derrick Favors at the rim.
* Kevin Durant and co. rapping at a Halloween party.
* Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe chew the fat on this podcast, and discuss the latest happenings with the Lakers.