A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* David Lee tells Blake Griffin to “stop flopping!”.
* Lamar Odom mistakenly calls himself a Los Angeles Laker. This dude’s a mess.
* Andrew Bogut: “the ankle is still a work in progress”.
* This is hilarious – Dirk Nowitzki sings ‘Born in the USA’.
* Brandon Jennings hits the game-winner with 0.7 seconds left against the Cavs.
* Kevin Durant welcomes Jonas Valanciunas to the NBA.
* On a team that’s built for the future, why is Houston coach Kevin McHale stonewalling the rookies again?
* This is great – Sheed drains his first 3 since coming back. Get used to it Knicks fans (shooting threes, that is).
* Andray Blatche ran out of petrol on a New Jersey highway after the Nets home opener.
* DeAndre Jordan with a nice putback dunk over Dwight Howard.
* US soldier blows trampoline dunk, destroys net, delays game.
* A shot chart reveals the story of Carmelo Anthony – basically, he loves his jump shot.
* TrueHoop puts the microscope on Dwight Howard.
* With the final offer on the table, James Harden was given only one hour by Sam Presti to make a decision. He doesn’t mess around and generally speaking that’s great, but surely you beat every bush before relinquishing a player of Harden’s calibre. And regarding the package they got in return; you don’t think Charlotte would have given up Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, or Washington Bradley Beal, or the Warriors’ Klay Thompson (and possibly Harrison Barnes) for the chance to get their mits on Harden? Of course they would have.