A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Andrew Bogut makes an impact in his first game back.
* Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski recounts how the James Harden trade went down.
* Grantland’s Zach Lowe puts the microscope on the James Harden trade.
* Check out this shot chart comparison of James Harden and Kevin Martin. It clearly demonstrates the difference between the two players, and highlights the real value of Harden.
* Tracy McGrady wore sneakers with his picture on them during his first practice in China.
* Look what happened to Amar’e Stoudemire’s car during Hurricane Sandy.
* Ludacris dressed up as Anthony Davis, complete with unibrow, for Halloween.
* Sports Illustrated had some NBA scouts give the lowdown on all 30 teams. Check out what they had to say about the Sacramento Kings – they absolutely eviscerate them. Their opening line: “Their roster is rotten.” And then some.
* In his Atlanta days, Mike Woodson once let Zaza Pachulia out of practice so that he could go on a ‘hot date’. New York, you’ve found your man.
* Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love dress up like old men, and dominate a pickup game.