A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Yao Ming’s golf game needs a bit of work.
* Sacramento Kings rookie Thomas Robinson with a huge put-back dunk over Dwight Howard.
* Dwight Howard’s first points as a Laker.
* T-Mac arrives in China and is mobbed at the airport by screaming fans.
* Jeff Green with a nice chase down block.
* Hoopshype ranks the NBA coaches from worst to best.
* Jamal Crawford doesn’t work on his game. Gee, big surprise.
* The NBA is dropping the center spot from the All-Star ballot. Makes sense.
* Two decades ago, an extra player walked onto the court on the deciding possession of a Game 7. No one noticed. Here’s the fascinating story of what actually happened.
* Roy Hibbert doing Gangnam Style at a shopping centre.
* Check out Ben Simmons’ profile on DraftExpress.
* Patty Mills confident after his Olympic experience.
* If you’ve got some time on your hands, here’s a Bill Simmons’ podcast with Brian Scalabrine. When Bill’s not randomly jumping from one topic to another, Scal has some interesting things to say on a range of topics, including the Ray Allen/Rondo situation. And here’s a surprise; he basically blames Ray for the bust-up.