A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* LeBron James gets fitted for his championship ring.
* Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen apparently had a dance-off at Scottie’s birthday bash.
* Dwight Howard dancing (and acting the fool) on Ellen. Memo to Dwight: the clown act doesn’t work anymore.
* Tyson Chandler holds an art exhibition, and wears silly clothes again.
* The league intends to crack down on flopping, but is it enough? TrueHoop discusses. (UPDATE: the NBA has formally announced their new anti-flopping rule)
* Kevin Garnett doesn’t want to talk to Ray Allen anymore.
* A few words from Andrew Bogut on media day.
* A quick Patty Mills interview at Game 2 of the Western Conference Semi-finals between the Silver Stars and Sparks of the WNBA.
* An interesting Q&A with Andre Iguodala.
* The New York Knicks are the oldest team in NBA history.
* Get your limited edition Jay-Z Brooklyn Nets jersey. I don’t know about you, but I reckon their uniforms are mad; you can’t go wrong with black and white, and a simple/sleek design.