A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Here’s some NBA players (and a coach) looking completely ridiculous at the New York Fashion Week. And how about Chris Bosh’s Larry O’Brien championship trophy slippers!!
* Rajon Rondo is interning at GQ during the NY Fashion Week. The notoriously surly Rondo playing gofer to a bunch of haughty fashionistas? Man, would I pay to see that.
* The Brooklyn Nets reveal their new home court.
* Lakers’s GM Mitch Kupchak has some interesting things to say in this Sports Illustrated Q&A.
* Some slo-mo footage of Stephen Jackson chowin’ down on some fried ribs.
* Shaq crosses a busy street in a pair of underwear.
* Andrew Bogut is the key to the Warriors’ success.
* Brad Miller and Jared Jeffries catch a very large gator.
* Some more highlights of Ben Simmons.
* If you’ve got some time on your hands, take a listen to this Grantland podcast with the Van Gundy brothers. Absolutely fascinating.