A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Life couldn’t get any sweeter for James Harden at this point; an awesome season, a trip to the Finals, Olympic gold medal, a max or near max contract on the way, and, well, you’ve seen the pictures.
* Boston rookie Fab Melo sits on a chair and busts it. That is pretty funny.
* This is a classic. Check out some pictures of a young Anthony Davis, pre-unibrow, in glasses.
* Here’s a list of the Top 100 NBA Career Salaries of All-time. Note Michael Jordan at no. 87 (and subsequently, all the bums ahead of him).
* Dwight Howard, wearing his Lakers’ jersey, plays Pop-a-Shot in China.
* Deron Williams hobnobs with Bill Clinton.
* Is Patty Mills poised to become this years Danny Green?
* Charles Barkley butchers Boyz II Men song “End of the Road” in karaoke. Bad.
* Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes. Yikes!
* Julian Khazzouh has signed a three-year deal with Polish team Asseco Prokom Gdynia.
* The NBL has announced the launch of NBL.TV – a service that allows fans to watch every single game live or on demand, across multiple digital platforms.
* Getting to know our Aussie mate, Leigh Ellis, on The Basketball Jones podcast.