A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Check this out. The Tunisian men’s basketball coach delivers a hard slap to the face of one of his players during a timeout. That’s crazy!
* Team USA rides the tube.
* LeBron James asks a USA swimming hottie out to dinner, and gets turned down.
* During the Opals 70-66 victory over Russia, Elizabeth Cambage, the 20-year-old 6-foot-8 Aussie center, threw down the first dunk in women’s Olympic basketball history. Nice one.
* Nicolas Batum punched Juan Carlos Navarro in the nuts. His reasoning? “I wanted to give him a good reason to flop”. Gold!
* Have a listen to this Irish announcer calling the USA vs. Tunisia game. I agree, get him to the States asap.
* Ball Don’t Lie with an interesting piece on Andrew Bogut.
* Some dude has “I slept with Shaq” tattooed on his forehead. Serious.
* A brilliant take on the 10 worst free agent contracts signed this offseason.
* KG and Rajon Rondo hang with Snoop Dogg.
* Rating Patty Mills’ game-winner on the “Horry Scale”?