A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Why doesn’t Team USA stay in the Olympic Village? Here’s one reason why.
* Team USA takes a nap.
* Following on from last week, TrueHoop makes the case for Carmelo Anthony moving to power forward for the New York Knicks.
* Kobe autographs a shoe for a Tunisian player.
* Check out this bounce pass by LeBron James during their victory over France.
* A Kevin Durant shimmy.
* Some dope got a picture of James Harden’s face tattooed on his arm.
* Here’s a scathing view by the BackPageLead of Patty Mills’ play at the Olympics. He’s been pretty bloody ordinary I must admit, but let’s be honest, there ain’t much talent around him. There’s some dudes on this team who are just not up to snuff, and that’s putting it kindly.
* Dennis Rodman is releasing his own children’s book titled “Dennis The Wild Bull”….