A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* And you thought Russell Westbrook had weird taste in clothing. New York Knick Tyson Chandler owns (and wears) several capes. For real.
* Here’s a treat – awesome slow-mo HD video of Kevin Durant versus LeBron James in Game 3.
* Phil Jackson comes out and says he had no interest in coaching the “clumsy” Knicks.
* The trailer for the Chinese movie ‘starring’ Melo and Dwight, called ‘Amazing’, has been released. Oh boy.
* After their Game 3 win at home, LeBron throws his sweat-soaked headband to a fan, who then immediately puts it on her head.
* Patty Mills on whether or not he intends to opt-out of his deal with San Antonio: “I feel like I need to do my due diligence and really go and see what there is to make sure I explore every option. But in saying that, I really enjoy being in San Antonio and being part of that program. I definitely want it done soon and that is what I’m trying to do so that I can get it out of the way and go to London with a clear head with the Boomers.” It will be interesting to see what he decides.
* Jan Vesely lookin’ goofy in a Wizard hat.
* Now an assistant with the Wizards, Sam Cassell shows that he’s still got the touch as he schools a draft prospect.
* Raymond Felton takes a hilarious dig at “those bloggers and those people who write”.
* Former Adelaide 36ers coach Mike Dunlap gets the Charlotte head coaching gig.
* If you’ve got the time and interest, I’d recommend watching the excellent documentary ‘SonicsGate’, which examines the events surrounding the Sonics move to OKC. Believe me, after watching this you may feel differently about the Thunder and their owner Clay Bennett, who basically is a lying scumbag.