A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Check out these photos of a bloated Marc Gasol in high school. Apparently his nickname was “the Big Burrito”. I’ll say.
* Austin Daye gets hogtied in the shower of the Piston’s locker room. There’s a half smile there but you can see he’s not enjoying it.
* During the halftime entertainment of a game, a tightrope performer falls, and, well, you can guess what happens next. Ouch!
* Andray Blatche hosted a party after the Wizards final game of the season. What’s he celebrating?
* In a remarkable interview, LaMarcus Aldridge tips the bucket on some of his deadbeat (and hopefully former) teammates.
* Z-Bo is fired up for the playoffs as he belts out some in-game push ups.
* TrueHoop’s Kevin Arnovitz with a fascinating piece on NBA gunners – i.e. those players who seemingly have no conscience when it comes to shooting the basketball.
* Brandon Jennings gets a tattoo of his favourite eating establishment (‘Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles’) on his arm. Sure, why wouldn’t you?
* Check out Chris Duhon’s ‘travel dance’.
* TrueHoop’s Henry Abbott continues his exploration of the ‘Hero Ball’ concept.
* Episode 5: ‘The Association: Denver Nuggets’. This is a brilliant series.