A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Wince Carter airballs a layup. Yikes!
* Barack Obama poppin’ off a few threes.
* Stephon Marbury to get a bronze statue in China.
* The latest gem to emerge from the well-oiled ‘San Antonio system’ – Kawhi Leonard.
* ‘Hero ball’ fails more often than not, but it’s what the people want.
* Metta World Peace throws his hat into the ring for the dumbest play of the year.
* Blake Griffin detonates on Pau Gasol, twice.
* An interesting feature on Patty Mills’ family history.
* Episode 4 – ‘The Association: Denver Nuggets’. Fascinating.