A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Is this the worst flop ever?
* Joel Przybilla wants a piece of Carlos Boozer. More precisely, he wanted to meet him after the game and “f**k him up”.
* It’s been a feisty week. Minnesota teammates Kevin Love and J.J. Barea get into it on the bench.
* An ugly scene in Oakland. Warriors’ fans boo owner Joe Lacob as he made a speech during Chris Mullin’s jersey retirement. As the boos rained down both Chris Mullin and Rick Barry took the microphone to plead with (and in Barry’s case, lecture) the crowd into calming down. It didn’t work.
* On a lighter note, Darko Milicic in the role of music critic. Pretty funny.
* The back story on why Andrew Bogut was traded from Milwaukee.
* Check this out. Deron Williams explodes past Kyrie Irving for a vicious dunk. Welcome to the league young fella.
* A Blazers-style tank job is the quickest path to a turnaround in today’s NBA.
* Pau Gasol on stage singing. Not great.
* Following on from last week, Antoine Walker’s financial troubles continue – he’s now been forced to sell his 2006 championship ring.