A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* This is manna from heaven – Ricky Rubio riding a scooter around a store.
* The Dwight Howard situation has descended into farce.
* Chris Kaman really likes dead animals.
* Tim Kawakami gives a spot-on analysis of the Andrew Bogut/Monta Ellis trade.
* If you didn’t know it already, then this confirms it - Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling is a cretin.
* A woman gets a Gary Payton tattoo on her stomach.
* Bismack Biyombo is showing signs that he could be a player in this league. Check out this game saving block on a Trevor Ariza dunk attempt.
* Antoine Walker has fallen on hard times, and then some.
* Blake Griffin needs to work on his free throws.
* ‘Lob City’ is fast losing its luster.