A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Check out these old school vids of Hubie Brown imparting some of his hoops wisdom. Hilarious.
* Is Jim Buss turning the Los Angeles Lakers into a league-wide laughingstock? It appears so.
* Milwaukee’s Jon Brockman with some of the best trick shots you’ll see.
* We know about the ‘hero ball’ concept in crunch time, but how about ‘hero coaching’? Truehoop explores.
* Down by 3 points with a few seconds left, Minnesota’s Martell Webster blows their chance at a win by going in for a dunk. Brad Miller’s reaction on the bench just about says it all.
* ‘Highlights’ from the Chinese Basketball Association’s All-Star game. Yikes!
* In college hoops, an Alabama fan brings a giant picture of his own face to their games. That’s one ugly dude.
* Matt Barnes spills the beans on his former coach Mo Cheeks. In short, according to Barnes he was an a-hole.
* Hardwood Paroxysm takes an in-depth look at Tyson Chandler’s impressive defense.
* Kobe imitates Dirk’s one-legged step back and then brags about it.