A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* More video gold from the Dallas Mavericks – they’re ‘sexy and they know it’.
* Kevin Love vs. Sumo Wrestler on ESPN’s Sport Science.
* Some tough decisions loom in Boston.
* The Birdman will taunt you with his face.
* Life ain’t fair. D-Wade has banked over $100 million in his career and yet he still receives a free $230K McLaren for his birthday.
* The prospect of Steve Nash winding up in New York next season is very, very high.
* JaVale McGee will show you why the Wizards are a joke.
* Greg Monroe is the real deal.
* It’s time to pony up Kobe Bryant.
* Hardwood Paroxysm has a fascinating piece on LeBron James and the ‘need for rings’ in the NBA.