A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* This is too good. J.R. Smith’s sister brawls during a game in China.
* Check out these off-air doozies from the TNT crew – Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller and Kevin Harlan. My favourite; Charles calls his new gig as Weight Watchers spokesman “the greatest scam going”.
* Yahoo! Sports Adrian Wojnarowski puts the heat on LeBron James.
* Kwame Brown is delusional, takes credit for Andrew Bynum’s success.
* The Kuwait men’s basketball team knocks off the Wizards’ uniform scheme.
* Jerry Sloan wants back in.
* Sports Illustrated takes a look at how the top 2012 draft prospects are faring.
* Dwight Howard defibrillates Glen Davis.
* Chris Bosh wants Dwayne Wade taking Miami’s last second shots.