A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* I’ve linked to these guys before, but this one’s unreal. A Taiwanese animation recaps the Monta Ellis sexting scandal.
* The Miami Heat have released a 2011-2012 introduction video set to the tune of Kanye West’s “All of the Lights”. If you want a good chuckle, check it out; you’ve got Eddy Curry wearing two polo shirts, James Jones in a scarf, Shane Battier with a popped collar and plenty of flexing, preening and shoulder dusting.
* The Orlando Magic plan to ‘retool’ instead of rebuild after Dwight Howard. Misguided fools!
* The Charlotte Bobcats have an awful roster, but a good vision - giving their young guys some burn. Take note Utah and Detroit.
* TrueHoop explores the ‘height charade’ in the NBA.
* Ricky Rubio is the real deal.
* Give me a hungry youngster over a washed up retread any day.
* The Basketball Jones’ League Pass countdown - who to watch and why.
* Andray Blatche is a tool.