A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* SI’s Zach Lowe breaks down the Chris Paul trade.
* Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan react (like kids in a candy store) to the CP3 news.
* Metta World Peace thanks Jesus for having his teeth.
* Danilo Gallinari says the women in Miami and New York are ‘easier’ than in Denver.
* The NBA has RAISED the price on League Pass, even with the shortened season. You greedy f**ks!
* Charlie Bell rocks up to his DUI court hearing drunk.
* Kendrick Perkins loses a ton of weight.
* The New York Knicks are in business with Tyson Chandler – so long as he stays healthy.