A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Retiring Magic CEO Bob Vander Weide drunk dials Dwight Howard at 1 a.m. to tell him, “I love you, man”. Desperado.
* Shaq dances up a storm in this TNT promo.
* Dwight Howard AND Chris Paul to the Lakers? As SI’s Zach Lowe explains, it’s more a dream than reality.
* Day 1 at the Nuggets’ workouts. The Birdman has a slick back and Dre Miller wears a blue Peter Pan hat?
* Chris Paul gets fancy with an 8th grader and takes him to the rack.
* Why are the Celtics shopping Rajon Rondo? Zach Lowe sheds some light.
* Check out Andrew Bogut’s new basketball facility in Melbourne. It looks pretty sweet.
* TrueHoop’s Henry Abbott – the stars run this show and rightfully so.