A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* Forget planking, Dwight Howard demonstrates the new craze - ‘Tebowing’.
* Shaq zings LeBron.
* Where the two sides stand on the NBA lockout.
* Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski tears Billy Hunter a new one.
* Gary Payton and homies chill on his extravagant boat (named ‘The Glove’).
* Former Laker assistant coach Brian Shaw unloads on LA management (or more specifically, Jimmy Buss).
* Nets owner Mikhail Prokhorov playing basketball. The scouting report – weaknesses: speed, shooting; strengths: willingness to box out, brings harem to the game.
* The amnesty clause and Brandon Roy – it’s inevitable.