A weekly wrap of the things you should know in basketball.
* LeBron James meets the Liverpool soccer team. And awkwardly hands out gifts. What’s with the hat?
* Patty Mills busts a groove with unknown female.
* Ty Lawson having a not so peachy experience in Lithuania.
* A compelling case for a shortened NBA season.
* It’s all about the draft – blowing a hole in the ‘payroll and competitive balance’ myth.
* Rudy Fernandez hits a ridiculous three-pointer.
* An usher at the Rose Garden (Portland) gives a detailed account of what the lockout means to his bank balance.
* I couldn’t resist – a basketball-themed toilet? (yeah, you heard me)